Recent advances in cancer immunotherapy have generated excitement across all fields of oncology. Immune checkpoint inhibitors, and adoptive T-cell therapies have shown the capacity to generate sustainable results with less probability of recurrence than conventional or targeted cancer therapy. However, the field is still experiencing a lack of predictive biomarkers and companion or complementary diagnostics.
The Biomarker-Diagnostic Unit located at HMR under the direction of internationally recognized hematologist and C3i co-founder Dr. Lambert Busque offers the cutting-edge discovery & diagnostic services specializing in cancer immunotherapy
The Biomarker and Diagnostic unit benefits from strategic partnerships with leaders in the field of Immuno-oncology that include:
The C3i team leverages the services of the Biomarker and Diagnostic Unit which is staffed by a team of professional scientists with expertise in genomics immunology and oncology. Together with our partners offer synergistic business opportunities to both local and international biotech, pharmaceutical and academic clients.
The services offered by the Biomarker & Diagnostic Unit are listed below
- Genetic profiling of tumor cells
- Exome Sequencing, transcriptome analysis
- Thermo Fisher’s Oncomine panels
- Immune monitoring
- T-cell receptor and Immunoglobulin sequencing and tracking using Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Thermo Fisher’s Oncomine Immune Research assay
- Fluidigm Maxpar T-cell immune-oncology panel
- ImmunoCarta GLP service available via our partnership with Caprion Bioscience Inc.
- Advanced cytometry
- Fluidigm Helios Technology
- Cytokine profiling
- HLA typing by high resolution NGS strategy
- Neoepitope profiling
- ProteoCarta technology via our partnership with Caprion Bioscience Inc.
- Minimal residual disease