We work closely with our clients to manufacture products destined for patients all over the world. C3i prides itself on delivering, on time, quality results on behalf of its clients and for patients, advanced cell and gene products that meet regulatory requirements around the world.
Our vision is to make life-saving cell & gene therapies available to everyone who needs it. Our team truly understands that we are not just working with the patient’s cells but with a loved one’s chance at life.
“Our constant effort in manufacturing and testing is rewarded by giving the patient another opportunity in life.”
C3i’s mission is to develop and manufacture cost-effective state-of-the-art integrated cell and gene therapies making it accessible to people in need.
We work in partnership with our clients to ensure we put patients first and are driven to perform our best knowing that the cells in our hands impact the patient’s survival.
“C3i works as part of your team proudly blurring the lines between you and us to the most desirable we”
Our values define who we are and how we pursue our mission and vision.
Meet our successful team
Board of Directors
- Louis Lacasse Chairman of the board and President of GeneChem
- Timothy Smith CEO and Co-Founder of Octane Inc
- Isabelle Riviere Vice-President, Head of Oncology Cell Therapy Technologies and Product Engine at Takeda
- Thomas Tradler Head of Business Development and Patent Management at Fraunhofer IZI
- Lambert Busque Chief Medical Officer, Hematolo-oncologists & Chief of Molecular Diagnostics at Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital
- Denis-Claude Roy Chief Scientific Officer, Director Hematology-Oncology & Cell Therapy University Institute at Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital
- Janet Dancey Director, National Cancer Institute of Canada (NCIC) Clinical Trials Group
- William Brock Partner at Davies Ward Phillips and Vineberg
- Bernard Massie Director General, Human Health Therapeutics, National Research Council of Canada (Retired)
- Kathryn Hayashi CEO at TRIUMF Innovations Inc
- Chantale Lauzon Director, Taxation for Domtar Group
- Louisa Petropoulos Chief Executive Officer
- Denis-Claude Roy Chief Scientific Officer
- Lambert Busque Chief Medical Officer
- Olivier Mailloux Chief Financial Officer
- Eleonora Forero Vice-President of Operations
- Sandra (Sam) Donaldson Vice-President, Business Development
We work with the best
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
At C3i, we are committed to advancing equity, diversity, and inclusion. We strive to cultivate an environment where every individual is treated with respect and fairness, regardless of their background or identity.
We understand that diverse perspectives drive innovation and positive change. We actively work to dismantle barriers that have historically marginalized underrepresented groups. Throughout our activities, we aim to create a space where every voice is valued and where we collectively contribute to a more inclusive community.