C3i is Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization and a CRO specialized in Cell and Gene Therapies (CGTs), including Cancer Immunotherapy and Regenerative Medicine. We are based in Montreal, Qc, at the Maisonneuve Rosemont Hospital. Our cGMP unit, the Centre of Excellence in Cellular Therapy, is a centre certified to produce CGTs for clinical stage academics and biotechs. We currently work with several clients in Canada and the US, producing their innovative CGTs in our state-of-the-art facility.
Working closely with C3i’s GMP Unit manager and the Director of Operations of the CETC, the Project Leader will be working exclusively on C3i driven projects taking place in the cGMP unit at the Maisonneuve Rosemont Hospital.
- Coordinate the work between the Translational Platform of the CETC and other units for the flawless execution of projects;
- Maintain project scopes and objectives, involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility;- Manage and execute the overall project scope, budget, and timelines. Identify project success factors for analysis, reporting, and tracking.
- Develop and/or maintain a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Measure project performance
- Report and document to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Help perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Ph.D. in biology or any field related to Cell and Gene Therapy (CGT), or M.Sc. in biology (CGT) with a minimum of 4 years of research and/or Project Management;
- Solid research background, with understanding or hands-on experience in cell and gene therapy;
- Experience in project management an asset;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Bilingual English/French is a must;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Working knowledge of Project Management software Asana is a plus;
To be filled as soon as possible. The salary will be fixed according to qualifications.
Candidates interested must send their curriculum vitae as well as a letter of intent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line [Project leader – cGMP manufacturing].
Note that we will only communicate with candidates selected for an interview.