C3i is a full-service CRO dedicated to advancing oncology clinical trials, specializing in immunotherapy and cellular therapy from Phase I to Phase IV:
- Team of oncology experts working with you to customize your protocol and study design for your trials.
- Large oncology network of experienced clinical investigators to expedite your clinical trials recruitment.
- Resources, expertise, and senior management support to ensure the successful execution of your studies.
Our highly experienced clinical team provides high standard clinical research services including study start-up, regulatory support, project management, site management, monitoring, quality assurance and training.
- Project Management – Plan, organize, and manage the activities and resources involved in clinical trial to complete the study within timeline and budget
- Monitoring – Conduct site initiation visits, monitoring and close-out visits in accordance with ICH GCP E6 and monitoring plan
- Pharmacovigilance– Collect and process adverse-event and notifies regulatory agencies and business partners accordingly
- Quality Assurance– Conduct study specific audits for internal and external clients; manage and consult in inspection readiness/preparedness
- Data Management– Provide support in vendor selection, CRF design and implementation, Data Management Plan creation, Edit Check Specification and staff training